Monday, October 25, 2004

MAJOR BOOK DEALS

I don't usually use this space to talk about VanderNews, but this particular news is so rather huge for me that I need to at least mention it.

Tor Books has taken the North American rights to my new novel, Shriek: An Afterword, while Bantam Books has taken the reprint rights to both Veniss Underground and City of Saints & Madmen.

In addition, I've sold my in-progress Secret Lives collection to Prime Books.

I've posted more information about all of this on my messageboard.

For those of you who have followed my career, you'll know it's taken a lot of blood, sweat, and hard labor to reach this point, both in writing the books and in getting the word out about them. Thanks to everyone who has supported me over the years.

JeffV

5 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Jason Erik Lundberg said...

Yay you!

 
At 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff, that's terrific news, and well deserved too. So much has happened this year. Congratulations!

Cheers

Iain

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Congratulations, Jeff!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Matthew Rossi said...

Congratulations! Tenacity pays off, after all.

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, all. Yes--happy, relieved, etc., but most of all...suddenly much...calmer and centered. It's a lot easier for me to relax a bit now, knowing the books will be out there. I've been on a PR, get-the-word-out jag for several years now. It can get tiring.

JeffV

 

Post a Comment

<< Home