Wednesday, June 15, 2005

UPCOMING...AND ODD JOBS TO HOLD YOU OVER

I'm still editing my novel, so blogging has to take a back seat for now. But after a few days' hiatus, I'll be back with quite a few interesting features.

* Jeff Ford answers the Infamous Five Questions...Plus One
* Another new, exciting Aussie writer: Kim Westwood
* What do Thomas Muster and James Toney have to do with fiction writing?
* Reviews of new books by Kathryn Kulpa, Anna Tambour, and L. Timmel Duchamp
* A Unified Theory of Fiction that Will Clarify Everything, Even Slipstream and Interstitial

In the meantime, I highly recommend Liz Williams' blog because she goes to fascinating places and writes about it.

And, for those who wanted the link to all of my surreal Odd Jobs accounts, here it is.

Jeff

P.S. It's official--my book Secret Lives has been pushed back to mid-2006. My apologies to those who pre-ordered. But I need the extra time to really give this project my all.

3 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Unified Theory of Fiction that Will Clarify Everything, Even Slipstream and Interstitial

- Ok, this I gotta see. As long as the answer is not '69' or to be found on 'Gimme Fiction' (which I bought on your recommendation and really like).

- As far As 'Secret Lives' goes, speaking as one who has pre-ordered the limited edition, you take your time with it Jeff. I feel secure in trusting your artistic sensibilities; when it's ready, it's ready.

best,

Jonathan K. Stephens

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Unified Theory of Fiction that Will Clarify Everything, Even Slipstream and Interstitial

- Ok, this I gotta see. As long as the answer is not '69' or to be found on 'Gimme Fiction' (which I bought on your recommendation and really like).

- As far As 'Secret Lives' goes, speaking as one who has pre-ordered the limited edition, you take your time with it Jeff. I feel secure in trusting your artistic sensibilities; when it's ready, it's ready.

best,

Jonathan K. Stephens

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jonathan. I was just joking about the theory, but...

JeffV

 

Post a Comment

<< Home