Wednesday, November 09, 2005

AUSTRALIAN FANTASY PANEL POSTSCRIPT: BEN SPEAKS

Australian Ben Peek, a kick-ass writer whose first novel comes out next year from Prime Books, answered some of my questions for the Australian Fantasy panel I moderated at the World Fantasy Convention. I took the answers with me, but wasn't able to read as many of them as I would have liked due to the direction the panel conversation took. (I should also take this opportunity to thank Jay Caselberg for joining the panel, Garth Nix for his cogent comments from the audience, and the intrepid Justin Ackroyd, Deborah Biancotti, and Jonathan Strahan.)

Now, Ben has posted his answers on his blog. I think they're very interesting and I urge you to check it out. I wish I had been able to share more of it on the panel.

Jeff