Thursday, January 26, 2006

SPECIAL OFFERS--MAILING LIST

More about NYC soon, I promise, but some deadlines are kicking my butt.

In the meantime, something I should have done a long time ago...

Want to get special stuff in the mail about my books, in particular my novels and other books set in the imaginary city of Ambergris?
Just email your snail mail address to my wife, Ann (annv @ alphadatasystems.com - sorry, I can't post this addy as a hotlink or she'll get spammed; just delete the spaces after the v and after the @), and she'll add you to our database. It doesn't matter where in the world you are...

Your information will never be sold to or shared with a third party. But you will get cool stuff in the mail from time to time, some of it about special offers, including stuff directly from my publishers. But only about my books.

Please add addresses of friends who might also like to receive these materials. (Don't worry--you won't be getting tons of junk mail.) It's probably long overdue to formally compile a reader database, and I thank you in advance for your support. We're about to kick Ambergris into high gear.

Readings and Appearances
Also, I'm looking to finalize my reading and appearances schedule for 2006-2007. If you have contacts with bookstores, art centers, book festivals, or other venues, please feel free to share any contact information and I'll see what I can do about appearing at a venue near you.

Thanks for your support.

Jeff

4 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you ever have a reading in Erie, PA, let me know (or Pittsburg- or Cleveland- it's all close by) and I'll buy you a beer.

And if you still have that copy of Angelwings I'll sign it for ya.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Planet Heidi said...

How about Seattle? Specifcally, the Richard Hugo House. Last year I did this thing: http://www.hugohouse.org/programs/scavenging.html

I'd love to do something like it again.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger JeffV said...

Hey--thanks for that. I'd love to do the Hugo House thing. Absolutely love to. I'm not sure I know who organizes it, though.

JeffV

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sort of one of the organizers. My email is dunsany @ gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home