Tuesday, January 16, 2007

COOL WEIRD NEWS

Just a few little bits of news.

First off, I'll be moving to WordPress in February, not this month. Just too much to do.

We'll wrap up Best American Fantasy reading by the end of this week. Very exciting. We found such amazing, amazing stuff!

Toni Jerrman's Tahtivaeltaja magazine is going to do a Finnish version of "King Squid."

It looks like the ReaderCon souvenir book will include my essay on Angela Carter, and my personal appreciation of her. And, as I may have mentioned earlier, the Encyclopedia Britannica online edition has added a link to my essay on Carter at the Modern Word, which is kinda cool.

I'll have news soon on the New Weird antho, Mortar Baby: The Best of Leviathan, Last Drink Bird Head, Love Drunk Bird Heads, and much much more.

JeffV