Monday, May 07, 2007

LINKS AND SCHEDULE

A few recent links to stuff I've done...

Amazon.com blog
- Dungeon!
- Hand Interview

Bookslut
- Possibly the best interview I've conducted, with Elizabeth Hand giving very honest and interesting answers.
- Interview with Eisner judges and administrator



Right, so the schedule for the year now looks like this:

June 22-24 - ALA in Washington DC along with (I believe Steven Erickson and John Scalzi)

July 2-6 - Teaching at Clarion in San Diego

July 28 - Aug 4 - Teaching/speaking/etc. at the Shared Worlds camp in South Carolina.

Sept 1 - Guest of the Bumbershoot Festival in Seattle

Oct. 28 - Nov. 4 - Utopiales guest, Nantes, France

And gawd knows whatever else comes up. I'm planning on doing a lot more teaching/workshops. I'm also beginning to get in manuscripts for my critique service.

Jeff

3 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff, any stints to Germany on your schedule?

 
At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Frank. I sure wish we could, but it all depends on where we get invited. All of these gigs either pay or at least pay all expenses. Not having a day job, I have all the time in the world to do events, but cannot be out-of-pocket for them.

Cheers,

Jeff

 
At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff,

ask your German publishers - isn't there a publication of yours due in fall? It's a 6hrs train ride from Nantes via Paris to Cologne, stop over for gig, then on to Berlin and read in Hannes' store.

...

Best, Frank

 

Post a Comment

<< Home